Who Are You?
How has the experience of becoming a mom enriched and enhanced who you are, who you are becoming and who you want to be? How has it changed your self perception?
As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I love being a mom. But I also recognize that I am so much more than being a mom. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, friend, writer, blogger, dreamer, entrepreneur, social media innovator, life coach, succulent wild woman, and more!
A Moment for Quiet Reflection
So to kick things off this year, here at the Mom Renewal Project, I’m throwing out the first two questions of the year…
1. How has your self perception changed since becoming a mom?
2. How has the experience of becoming a mom enriched and enhanced who you are, who you are becoming and who you want to be?
Take some time for quiet reflection and journaling/blogging to reconnect with your inner self. Think about who you really are and what you value (both as a woman and as a mother).
How to Participant
Ready to participate in this empowering, nurturing, and support online community for social media moms?
- Write your answer in the comments section below.
- Write your answer in a blog post and link back to this post.
- Vlog your answer and upload it to YouTube.
- Tweet me your answer with the hashtag #MomRenewal.
- Write your answer within our discussion section on Facebook.
- Write your answer as a Facebook status.
- Invite your social media friends to join the conversation.