Since I started my ambassador partnership with my local Whole Foods Market in January, they have been busy building a new, bigger and better store that will be opening on September 14 (see a sneak peek here)!
This new Whole Foods Market will be huge compared to my town’s current store (with an additional 19,000 square feet) and will include…
- Larger selections across all departments – meat, seafood, grocery and produce – with an emphasis on organic and locally sourced products.
- A full-service gourmet juice and coffee bar open at 7 a.m. daily.
- A scratch bakery, featuring eight breads made daily and biscuits baked in hearth ovens.
- Lunch and dinner options from chef-driven hot and cold prepared foods areas, including custom sandwiches, hand-tossed and wood fired pizzas, made to order ramen noodles, and fresh sushi.
- Dining at Table and Tavern, a fast-casual in-store restaurant with an eclectic menu, including a pub with craft cocktails, draft beer, and wine by the glass.
- Weekend brunch specials and outdoor patio seating
- And more!
I had an opportunity to sample Table + Tavern’s amazing fall menu, which includes roasted sunchokes, caramelized fennel, charred corn, and watermelon/feta/arugula salad (and more). The food was divine… and the sunchokes are a must have!
The community is invited to join team members for a traditional bread-breaking ceremony in front of the new store, located at 15 East Wynnewood Road, Wynnewood, PA, 19096, at 8:45am on September 14. Doors will open at 9am.
If you’re local, join us!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Whole Foods Market Philly. All opinions are my own.